Wednesday, 26 August 2026

all the light we cannot see

All the light we cannot see

Obviously there is a trend to what shows I like. Jojo rabbit also made it to the list. Suffering seems to really get my goat. I resonate deeply with people going through long periods of struggle, pain, torture or overall emotional upheaval who strive to stay on a path chosen because of certain goal, principles or moral, long after the line has been muddied and nothing makes sense anymore.

This mostly sounds like I like shows to be an extension of what I believe in or what I want to happen in this situation, given similar ongoing strife. Does it serve as a way to remind myself to keep going on the same path, regardless of the trials and tribulations? Regardless of me having lost my way currently? Regardless of me not knowing which way is up right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment